Tržaška cesta 65, 2000 Maribor – Slovenia
Phone Number +386 41 666 595
Vat. number: SI11363053
General statement on the use and protection of data
AVERTO d.o.o. (hereinafter referred to as Averto) is strongly committed to protecting the privacy of our users when offering its products and services. The data protection statement reveals the nature and purpose of the use of the data we collect on our websites and how they can be corrected and changed. You do not need to disclose your personal information to browse our website. In cases where the provision of the required services will require the acquisition of your personal data, or in the event that you wish to disclose such data yourself, we will treat the latter in accordance with the GDPR regime and ZVOP1.
e collect personal information on Averto’s website in order to enable the best and easiest mutual communication. Once you fill out an inquiry form on our website, you are no longer anonymous to us.
Electronic correspondence is used to forward and resolve all types of requests and inquiries. We also use it to inform about current offers, news… User data (name, address, phone number) for which we have obtained consent are stored on our computers. We do not store other personal data.
Data sharing and disclosure
Averto guarantees that it will not share, transfer or sell your personal data to third parties without your consent. We store your information until you log out.
Your rights regarding personal data
- Right to forget: You can unsubscribe from the list for receiving our emails at any time.
- The right to know how long personal data is kept.
- The right to request access to or correction, erasure, complaint or objection to the processing of personal data.
- The right to request a restriction on the processing of personal data.
- Right of transferability – the individual may, if he so wishes, request the processor to provide him with personal data relating to him which he has provided to him in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable form.
- Right to a remedy and a sanction.
- The right not to be subject to measures arising solely from profiling, analysis or assumptions using automated means of processing.
- Right to withdraw consent – the individual has the right to withdraw consent for further processing of personal data, especially in the case of direct marketing.
Users may at any time refuse to receive our notifications and store personal information. An e-mail to the address email@example.com may be requested to view, change or delete your personal data collected in our database.
Your data is stored on our computers, which are protected from access by third parties. The data is accessed only by persons who need it to perform the necessary work tasks.
Data retention period
Averto undertakes not to keep your data for longer than the time provided for the purposes for which the data was collected. We are at your disposal for any additional questions.